Monday, July 14, 2008

I just can't have ugly friends.

Not good friends at least.

I came to this conclusion at an Anime Convention I attended about a month ago. There I was, surrounded by kids wearing costumes, and none of them were attractive.

Okay, no. I lied. There was one guy who was maybe 16 or 17 years old that made me think, When the fuck did I turn into a pedophile?! But that's neither here nor there.

Now, I'm usually very social. Put me in any room and I can work it like nobody's business. *snaps fingers* But I didn't want to socialize with these people. They. Were. Just. Too. Ugly.

Probably, this predisposition toward attractive people is something I've always had, but I hadn't identified it till that moment. After noticing it, though, I couldn't help but ask myself, "Why?"

And I keep asking myself "Why?"

Why do I keep on asking myself, "Why?"?

I haven't formed a conclusion. I'm just too busy to think about things like the attractiveness of my friends.

I'm just happy that I have em... And that they're all so fucking hot.

4 comments:

OUR VAGINAS ARE HAVING A QUARTER-LIFE CRISIS. said...

I tell myself that it's because I have to look at people in the face in order to hear them, thus to maintain my attention they have to be aesthetically pleasing.

I think the truth is, we're just absolute assholes.

LOL at this post.

Maria said...

word. I wouldn't put it past us to be absolute assholes. LOL btw, me and Jasmine will be out and about tonight. join us.

OUR VAGINAS ARE HAVING A QUARTER-LIFE CRISIS. said...

im supposed to go running, but if i cant (my legs are still really sore) im going to the 9pm yoga class. k.i.t throughout the night :)

Iron Pugilist said...

You're at an Anime convention, mate. There rarely are hot guys there (not that I take notice). Bodybuilders and pretty boys are rarely associated with Japanese cartoons.

I wanna cosplay at least once in my life though.