Monday, November 10, 2008

Life is Beautiful

I'm sitting in my new apartment. My roommate is at her 9 to 5. I've sent out my resume to a few places, and I got a couple emails back confirming that I have an interview at a staffing agency this week. I'm writing up a storm and thinking up ways to be a better student, sister, daughter, dominatrix, friend. In that order. I'm about to cook lunch, write some more, clean up the kitchen, hang up curtains, do laundry. I'm drinking an entire bottle of cranberry juice because I toked up a couple of days ago and I might have to piss in a cup to land a job. And I feel good. So. Very. Fucking. Good. School's gonna work out and work is gonna work out and domming is gonna work out and writing sure as hell is gonna work out. I'm fixing things with my father and I'm keeping in communicado with my brother. My mom's being supportive, and I've been able to lean on her and depend on her. My friends are absolutely amazing. And, by the looks of things, I'll be able to buy Christmas presents this year.

*deep exhalation*

Like a prized dick, I have to take this all in. Experiences like this don't come around too often.

5 comments:

MarĂ­a said...

I was all in tune with you, and then you said 'prized dick' and I'm giggling like a maniac.

dejanae said...

like a prized dick tho?
ha
only u

make sure you get me something nice
ok?

Maria said...

IM - :-)

D - word booty. maybe we should organize a blogger secret santa?

dejanae said...

well
whoever i get is gon be mad as all hell
i max out at 5 bucks

Iron Pugilist said...

I love how you have to make a sexual reference every now and then. Anyways, it seems that you've been living without dramas lately. Of course, that's a good thing.