Sunday, June 15, 2008

You can get ALMOST ANYTHING... FOR FREE!!!

The hippy tree hugger liberal in me - who, by the way, is slowly dying - wants to furnish her next place with stuff she found under the "free" heading on craigslist. I mean, SHIT, you can get anything for free on there. Why the fuck not?

Chase and Baker Spinet Piano---Free! (Upper West Side)
This Chase and Baker spinet piano has a sweet tone. All the keys work. It has a natural wood finish---with a little wear (minor). I am moving and won't have room for it---it needs a good home!





Vegan COOKIES (the yummy kind, not super-healthy hippie) (Lower East Side)Hello, I'm Scott Alexander,

I am making a bunch of incredibly tasty chocolate chip cookies Sunday JUNE 15th.. I will be giving them out during a concert of sorts at 9:00pm at Pianos- 158 Ludlow (at Stanton st.)

I happen to be an underappreciated rockstar. I want to show you how much I appreciate your attention. The music is complex and bittersweet. So hopefully the cookies will help balance things out!

If you can’t make it, I have my cookie recipes available (also for free) at www.scottalexandermusic.com

I’d love to hear from you!





RABBIT with Cage, food, books (central Brooklyn)
Lovable grey and white rabbit, floppy ears, would like a new home. The children grew up and left home, we don't have a need for this soft, cuddlely rabbit any longer.





Big pieces of CANVAS-- free! (Park Slope)
I have two big pieces of off-white canvas that I used as projection screens for a play a couple years ago. They're each about 5 or 6 ft. square... Free to whoever can pick them up at my apartment on Carroll St. between 4th & 5th Aves. in Park Slope sometime soon!

Please email me if you're interested.

Thanks!




Free Gazelle Exercise Machine (Brooklyn NY 11206)
Free Gazelle Exercise Machine. Great shape. Gives a really good work-out. Just come pick it up.





Free Closet AND TV STAND Available-free free free (EAST NEW YORK)
CLOSET AVAILABLE FOR PICK-UP -REMOVE YOURSELF, MIDDLE DOOR IS MISSING BUT ITS IN STURDY CONDITION

MAY NEED 2-3 PEOPLE TO MOVE




Giving anyway all my groovy threads-!!!! (north bronx)
artist trying to purge-looking to let go of my clothes!!!
have some great stuff
free to first come first serve
guys clothes only
med-shirts
32/33 pants

I am in north bronx
on d line
please only contact me if seriously thinking about coming by
many thanks
PEACE!!!! if u are 420 cool-throw me some!!!!!!!


No comments: