Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Under Construction

I'm bugging out a little bit over financial woes. I need to do arbitrary things to keep myself from mentally imploding... The Maria from back in the day would've done something extremely unhealthy - drank herself into a stupor, fucked her worries away, smoked two packs in half an hour, etc.

But I'm gonna do something less harmful to myself and others.

Uh-huh.

*inhaling deeply*

That's right.

*exhaling loudly*

I'm gonna... try out... different blog templates.

*inhaling deeply*

Yes. Blog templates.

*exhaling extremely loudly*

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

*calmly lighting my weed pipe*

Yes. Blog templates. That's what I'll do....

3 comments:

OUR VAGINAS ARE HAVING A QUARTER-LIFE CRISIS. said...

LOL! It looks great! <3

Iron Pugilist said...

I'll have some of that ganja too, please.

Maria said...

Text - thanks, love! XO-M

Pugs - *passing the pipe*